Dark Knight

Go down

Dark Knight

Post by whychriswhy on Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:44 pm

I just watched the film last night, and I am very impressed, however, I believe this may have been the downfall of an awesome actor, Heath Ledger. In this film he played the Joker, Batmanís arch rival, he was so sadistic, it made my skin crawl, I was thinking how good his acting was, and how he could get it so precise and well acted for such a character. I did some research, and here are my results.
1 month before they started filming, Heath Ledger locked himself in an apartment, on his own, with no contact with the outside world, he stayed there for the whole time, looking at the same four walls, for one whole month, wow, this gave him the mental disturbance of the Joker, in my opinion. This shows his dedication, also during the filming, if anyone spoke to him, they werenít speaking to Heath Ledger, the OSCAR winner, they were talking to the Joker, a sick, twisted villain with a point to prove. This made people feel disturbed about his presence and how well he got into character. He had used pills to help him sleep, which killed him, however everyone says the character killed him. He was also signed to a 2 film contract, however if the Joker is in the next film, it will be good to see who plays him. Also in the film was Christian Bail, he got arrested for hitting his mother and sister, however, in the film he shows so much mercy it is unbelievable. He has a lisp, which he hid well in the film, however you could tell at parts, but overall an amazing effort by him. The filmís plot is intriguing, with turns, the film adds comedy into the mix, which is always good. There are also subtle hints that Catwoman may be in the next one as a villain. Although I may be reading too much into it.
Overall an amazing film with awesome acting, and very gripping, unlike most superhero movies, where you get, maybe 5 big events, and the rest is slow build up. This film had many big moments, with fast paced build up, and tension. I am definitely buying the DVD, and would suggest going to see it as soon as you can, if you have not already. Instead of wasting your time reading this.

DO IT NOWWWW!!!!!
whychriswhy
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dark Knight

Post by Freddy Krueger on Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:12 am

I am also going to get this (hopefully for my dads birthday) it was pretty awesome but the ending i did not like they could've done alot more with the ending.

Admin

Male
Number of posts : 146
Job/hobbies : Student, I Like going on computer and watching MMA
Registration date : 2008-04-20

View user profile http://prowrestlingforum.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by gorsty on Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:16 am

I've seen this film twice, and I can honestly say, if Heath Ledger doesn't win an Oscar, then a crime has been commited. He took the Joker off the comic pages and brought him to life. I am a Jack Nicholson fan, but Ledger improved on the character in every way.

The film is easily the best of 2008 (and I really liked Iron Man and the Incredible Hulk). I plan on seeing this during the week again because my unlimited pass allows me to, and I am getting my money's worth out of it.

gorsty

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-07-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down